Acknowledgement of Country
Eat. Speak. Repeat. Allied Health acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land with which we work on, the Worimi People. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging and recognise their continuing connection to land, water and culture.
Eat. Speak. Repeat. Allied Health is Indigenous owned and run. We pride ourselves on our inclusive approach to healthcare.
What can you expect in our practice?
At Eat. Speak. Repeat. Allied Health, we pride ourselves on our inclusive practice. To ensure inclusive practice, we have a number of steps in place including but not limited to;
- Acknowledgement of Country proudly displayed in our clinic
- Indigenous artworks and the AIATSIS map of Indigenous Australia throughout our clinic
- Use of culturally and linguistically diverse resources and toys
- Culturally and linguistically diverse communication systems throughout our clinic
- Employment of Indigenous Australians
- Staff participating in culturally and linguistically diverse professional development training
- Indigenous staff members have their respective flags easily identifiable on their badges