JOIN OUR TEAM
Eat. Speak. Repeat. Allied Health is looking for passionate allied health staff to join our ever-growing team.
Our practice is growing and we can only continue to grow with the right people.
You could be the right person if you;
- Wholeheartedly believe and put into practice our values – diversity, empowerment, excellence, impact and family.
- Ready and willing to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals, and support those who support you.
- Always looking for ways to grow both personally and professionally.
- Excited about building something of significance and contributing to a culture of fun, excitement and community.
- Passionate about supporting clients and their families throughout their health journey (no matter what it looks like).
If you think you have what it takes to join our amazing team and support families on Worimi country, complete the form on this page. Those who are successful with their application will be contacted directly.
Our roles would suit someone looking for flexible hours initially, with the potential to expand to full time as per your preference.
New graduates, those returning to work, and experienced professionals are encouraged to apply. We have openings for a variety of allied health professionals.
General Selection Criteria
- Consistently demonstrates behaviours that reinforce the values of our organisation; diversity, empowerment, excellence, impact, and family. This includes demonstrating these behaviours with colleagues, clients and their families/carers, consumers, and other members of the community.
- Must hold registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) or Speech Pathology Australia as applicable to your role.
- Proven ability to exercise professional judgement commensurate with years of experience and to establish effective collaboratively working relationships within a multi-disciplinary team and inter-agency networks.
- Demonstrated well developed interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated computer literacy and ability to use health information systems.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and manage workload demands, meet deadlines and complete activities (including the ability to work within your scope of practice and seek assistance when required).
- Demonstrate skills and knowledge in the provision of your allied health field to clients, carers and families requiring assessment, therapy, and if needed, appropriate referral to other services.
- Commitment to participation in professional development, quality improvement activities and workplace education.
- Current Working With Children Check, First Aid and CPR certificates, and driver’s licence. A reliable vehicle to get to work is also necessary.
New graduates, those returning to work, and experienced professionals are encouraged to apply. We also encourage Indigenous Australians to apply.
Eat. Speak. Repeat. Allied Health was brought to life to meet the growing demand for allied health services in the Hunter Region.
Level 1/138 Vincent Street, Cessnock, Wonnarua Country 2325 NSW
Unit 5/16 Shearwater Drive, Taylors Beach, Worimi Country 2316 NSW
Phone (02) 4072 1419
Mobile 0438 114 781
© 2023 Eat. Speak. Repeat. Allied Health